Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Ensure that the building infrastructure is maintained to the highest possible standards at all times.
• Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
• Operates and maintains custodial functions.
• Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
• Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
• Handles general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
• Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
• Manages and reviews service contracts.
• Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
• Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
• Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
• Communicate workplace safety precautions to employees.
• Forecasts allocates and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
• Coordination with the corporate office of the company.
• Should have knowledge of key real estate dynamics.
• Graduate with a minimum of four years of experience
• Should have experience in civil construction projects like residential, commercial, etc.
Please note: We can only consider Ahmedabad-based candidates for this position.
Keep in touch with us for the future openings…